skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Barney's Corner
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Irritated
I never consider myself picky when It came to men in my life, I just had a few demands:
Have a job, some ambitions, be dependent, and
self conscious
.
Is this to much to ask?
1 comment:
Barney
February 25, 2009 at 5:03 PM
Smart Ass!! ;)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(8)
►
March
(3)
▼
February
(5)
*Hoping for a good night sleep*
Back to some times that really have stuck in my mi...
So, I thought I should go ahead and share some of ...
Just back from the movie "Coraline" http://www.imd...
Irritated
About Me
Barney
Swedish lived in the US since '96 Like to Go to gym, Movies, Shopping, Hang out with my dog,
View my complete profile
Smart Ass!! ;)
ReplyDelete